Monday 12 April 2021

Rishkesh Tour Mar 28-29. 2021

Rishikesh Tour:

This was my Second tour to Rishikesh on Mar 28-29, 2021. And the first tour was on Nov 30-31, 2019.

It was an amazing journey that began at 5.40am from Morinda and we reached there at 12.50pm. We pick ed the route via Paonta Sahib. It was the shortest route. My kids enjoyed it and request to visit again for more days. 

I especially like the road from Nada Sahib to Paonta Sahib. 

We stay there for 2 days and 1 night in Hotel Stay Inn (Hotel Classio, Rishis). At 2 pm I and my daughter Tanveer went to River Rafting. It was her first and very first experience enjoying River Rafting. We were a total of 9 people in that Rafting. One person Mr. Johny comes alone from Karnataka to enjoy the same, he is working as Python Developer.

So, it was 16 Km Rafting, having 10 rapids with 1 stop of Jumping from 15 ft. During the 7th Rapid, my daughter fell into the River and but I and the Guide manage to lift her up to the boat.

Whereas on the other side, my wife and the other 2 kids still stayed in the Hotel as my wife feared and kids were not allowed.

Overall, river rafting was an unforgettable experience, and many people in many boats enjoying at the same time. We met different people totally in a happy mood, and I think I am lucky by the grace of God to experience the same.

So after 2 hours, we came back to the hotel again and then we all moved to Laxman Jhoola, Ram Jhoola, the market, another day we enjoyed a small tour of Motor Boat and after lunch, we again moved to Chandigarh.

It was a small but unforgettable tour.















No comments:

Post a Comment